Wednesday, August 29, 2012

balloon clown

gratitude
that cute clown picture ~ Sloane
Today was a rough day. It really was.  There were quite a few insults and unkindnesses.  So tonight, I am reminded more than ever of how important it is to be grateful.  I am thankful for my beautiful, peaceful home, my happy family, my dogs who are unfailingly glad to see me.  I am thankful for open-hearted, curious children to teach, and friends to teach alongside.  I am thankful for life, for breath, for the moon in the sky.  I am thankful for smiles, and tears, and books that make you think.  I am thankful for my daughter and my husband and time to talk over a delicious dinner. I am thankful for love, for my Lord, and for this quiet evening.  I have so many things to be thankful for.  Look here, I've already nearly forgotten what was difficult about today.  ~ Relyn
colleagues that I like ~ Jeffrey