Tuesday, February 15, 2011

lizard?

gratitude
the Valentine's Day Ibu and Bapak made for me ~ Sloane
concerned, compassionate friends & the way my Dad is always ready to serve ~ Relyn

Sloane did such a great job with her report. ~ Jeffrey


Jeffrey and I both had parent-teacher conferences tonight till 8:00. Add to that more than a week of sickness and you know our poor girl didn't get much in the way of Valentine's Day Celebrations. My parents are always there to pick up the slack, though. Not only did they keep her on a night when we had to work, but they gave her the best Valentines' Day. She was positively beaming. Not only is there Valentine slack, there's photo-slack, too. I think I'm going to have to go back in time and post more City Museum photos. That's all I can manage just now.