Sunday, March 30, 2008

Antitdote For a Case of the Grumpies






I had to share this little ray of sunshine. I don't know about you, but this time of year is hard for the Lawson family. The testing pressure really heats up about now. And, although the school year is close to over, it feels as though we are miles from the finish line. The last vestiges of winter seem to drag on and on, and we get so impatient for spring.


Maybe that's not your story. Whatever the story, we all get grumpy. And we all could use a little sunshine. If you click here, you will recieve a sure fire cure to whatever ails you. I'll say a little more after you click. Go ahead. You know you're curious.


Wasn't that adorable? And precious?


And humbling?


It makes me ask myself when the last time was that I sang with that much enthusiasm. What about prayed with that much energy and fervor?


... And a little child shall lead them.


Blessings on you and yours. From our house, to yours.